[ Yet Another MP4Box User Interface for Windows Users ]
Yamb is the acronym of Yet Another
Mp4Box UI. In other words, this is a new graphical interface for mp4box
using, a tool based on command lines which is a part of GPAC
Framework. This GUI is mainly dedicated to Windows OS.
• Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
• Yamb can also extract some streams. In this case, this GUI is able to recover - a Video or Audio stream from avi files.
- a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a raw format.
- a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a new mp4 file.
- a visual track in avi file.
- subtitles as srt or ttxt output format.
- chapters as OGM text format.
• Yamb can retrieve some informations about different streams especially for mp4, m4v, mov, cmp, ogg, qcp and 3gp files. You can get this whether by a global way or for each tracks available.
• Yamb is also able to convert srt to ttxt subtitles format or ttxt to srt.
• Yamb has some other additional settings concerning language, tracks names, Pixels Aspect Ratio, etc...
• Yamb supports Unicode/UTF-8 completely.
• Yamb supports also tagging.